пятница, 11 декабря 2015 г.

Spring flowers

Had a few days off from work, decided to go and buy some pretty spring flowers for my back yard.



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, My new spring flowers used an old sink as planter Used my rock collection and placed them around



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, Used another old sink to plant some of the new spring flowers



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, More pretty color to add to my back yard



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, Used my husband s old working boots as planters



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, Used my son s old working boots as planters too



spring flowers, flowers, gardening, My mom gave me this one don t know what it s called


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1243542/spring-flowers site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий