среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

I couldn't stand those shiny, dated brass lamps any longer!

We have had these shiny brass lamps since they were popular. New lamps certainly were a possibility, but the Scotch in me said.. hmmm... what would I like better? Well, unable to make that decision, I bought a can of dark bronze spray paint and just made ours better! And now I love them again!



i couldn t stand those shiny dated brass lamps any longer, cleaning tips, Not bad lamps just dated with the shiny brass SO cleaned it thoroughly No I didn t sand or prime it Too lazy Just used some blue tape to tape off what I thought might get spray Umm should have taped more of the cord



i couldn t stand those shiny dated brass lamps any longer, cleaning tips, Until I looked at this picture I never realized they were different 15 years with them and never noticed 2 3 light coats of Bronze spray paint I would suggest either removing the cord or taping and putting it in a baggie



i couldn t stand those shiny dated brass lamps any longer, cleaning tips, Just the other side



i couldn t stand those shiny dated brass lamps any longer, cleaning tips, I hate waiting for paint to dry



i couldn t stand those shiny dated brass lamps any longer, cleaning tips, I put the same shades back on and am SO pleased with myself and the look 6 for spray paint instead of the hundreds of new ones cost


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1202903/i-couldn-t-stand-those-shiny-dated-brass-lamps-any-longer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий