четверг, 16 февраля 2017 г.

Diy Ball Mason Fridge


Painting my fridge has been on my 'TO DO LIST' for quite some time now! I had seen so many great fridge makeovers shared on my Facebook group as well as on Pinterest and I kept telling myself 'I really need to do that!'. I never quite plucked up the courage to do it...well until now anyway!




diy painted fridge, appliances, painted furniture




I didn't JUST want to paint my fridge though, I wanted to bring something unique to it as well. I LOVE ball mason jars so I decided to incorporate the notorious jars logo onto the fridge door. I know... totally random!
Want to know how I did this? Get the FULL TUTORIAL on my blog! I also created a diy roll out pantryright next to it store food items.
Please check out my blog link below for the more detailed process!


diy painted fridge, appliances, painted furniture






diy painted fridge, appliances, painted furniture





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12043671/diy-painted-fridge site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий