суббота, 11 июня 2016 г.

9 cheater spring cleaning indoor/outdoor tips... for busy people!

Trust me when I say, you wouldn't want to hire me to clean up your place. I don't do nearly enough of it myself. But since we kinda have to, I came up with a few cheat sheet methods to speed things up. There's blogging and DIY to do after all!



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, 1 Hire son to pressure wash Best way to clean the outdoors and it s fast too And sons work for cheap



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, 2 Use ONE cleaner Seriously This Basic H2 by Shaklee is concentrated and will clean everything I love their fragrance free products ALL of them



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, 3 Hire out help First time ever I hired Chris to clean up my bad junk He s also going to thatch my lawn caulk the windows and prune some trees Chris is my new BFF Plus he smiles and doesn t complain Wow



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, 4 I give you permission to get a decent vacuum cleaner I waited 20 years for this thing Why I can t remember



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, 5 Your garden will look so much better if you cut the edges You only need to do it once a year if you keep it up How to is at



9 cheater spring cleaning indoor outdoor tips for busy people, cleaning tips, flowers, gardening, home maintenance repairs, how to, As for the other 4 tips There s so many pictures I d need a book Check em all out at


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1240629/9-cheater-spring-cleaning-indoor-outdoor-tips-for-busy-people site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий