суббота, 19 сентября 2015 г.

Old Wood Window Transformation


A few months ago, I started challenging myself to redo rooms with a $100 budget. I'm on my third room this month: My kids' bathroom. Because I only give myself $100 to work with, I have to get creative. Here's what I did with an old wood window I bought for $15!


It all started with a vision, but I really needed an old wood window (preferably with chippy white paint) to carry it out. I was SO excited to find this one for a mere $15 at an "occasional shop" in town.


old wood window repurpose to towel rack, bathroom ideas, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, windows




Because the window tested positive for lead paint, I need to seal it. My mother-in-law was willing to help me out, and even pitched in the supplies so I didn't need to buy anything to caulk and seal it.


old wood window repurpose to towel rack, bathroom ideas, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, windows




I added a few faucet knobs and black & white photos of my kiddos in the tub.
To see how it turned out, click here
To see the full bathroom reveal (done for $100), click on the link below.


old wood window repurpose to towel rack, bathroom ideas, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, windows





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12192001/old-wood-window-repurpose-to-towel-rack site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий