среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Wolverine Co. Dresser Glam Up

Recently refurbed this dresser for twin girls. It's a beautiful dresser with lots of natural character, but unfortunately the top was a complete disaster beyond saving. Decided to create a custom barn wood top!


I've done custom barn wood tops before, but I've never stained a design on one. It was a bit more challenging for me as the wood soaks the stain in much quicker than I'm used to. But still manageable.


wolverine co dresser glam up, painted furniture


Rather than free handing my design, I decided to use the natural knots in the barn wood for my flowers. I wasn't instantly in love, but it's grown on me over time even though it's been at it's new home for a while now and the girls love it.


wolverine co dresser glam up, painted furniture


The lighting in my shop is less than favorable, but this dresser is a light blush pink and pretty dang cute! That's all for this baby! Thanks for lookin'!


wolverine co dresser glam up, painted furniture


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12234561/wolverine-co-dresser-glam-up site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий