среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Vintage Wash Stand Flea Market Find.

Ive been painting furniture for some time now. And Iam still so enamoured with the wonderful creation and talented people I meet every day. My love is to turn something that was once unwanted into something gorgeous. Here is the vintage wash stand my husband found for me at a local flea market.


Painted in diy chalk paint. A creamy white and sage. I used Taubmans paints. Such soft vintage colours. This piece sold in 37 minutes.


vintage wash stand flea market find, chalk paint, painted furniture


This is what she looked like after a quick sanding and clean. To see more on my creations and lots more of many talented other peoples please visit my page on face book . The Glory Collection Painted Furniture. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.862470853813492.1073742054.501388179921763&type=3


vintage wash stand flea market find, chalk paint, painted furniture


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12144019/vintage-wash-stand-flea-market-find site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий