среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

DIY Tire Seating


Hi there! I recycled some old tires and made them into seats
for my sons He loves cars and wheels so this was ideal in keeping his interest with reading! These tires are so easy to create and can be used not only as seating but as storage too. If you want to see the full tutorial with steps please click over to my blog here
Materials I used:
- tire
- mdf circle price of Wood (about 45cm)
- I used more materials but please click over to the blog to see full tutorial.




diy tire seating, how to, repurposing upcycling, reupholster




Please see blog link below for further details. I also made an Alphabet train track tree check it out


diy tire seating, how to, repurposing upcycling, reupholster






diy tire seating, how to, repurposing upcycling, reupholster





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11916627/diy-tire-seating site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий