среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint....It's Not Just For Furniture


I love and use ASCP all the time. I use it quite often when repainting furniture for my home and for the shop but have also used it on so many other things! I've gone through my home and pulled some of the things I've painted and showcased them in the post.
Come take a look!
chalkpaint find





annie sloan chalk paint it s not just for furniture, chalk paint, crafts, painted furniture, A collage of the many things I ve painted with chalk paint







annie sloan chalk paint it s not just for furniture, chalk paint, crafts, painted furniture, Even glass Transform an old gin bottle into decorative home decor







annie sloan chalk paint it s not just for furniture, chalk paint, crafts, painted furniture, Yes metal too I ve painted several metal trays with chalk paint






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1187213/annie-sloan-chalk-paint-it-s-not-just-for-furniture site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий