понедельник, 27 февраля 2017 г.

Another Cami Organization - Closet Space Saving Tip


Easier access Cami holder for consideration
Here is another idea:


This is the before picture. It is not an easy way to get ready in the morning!


cami organization closet space saving tip, closet, organizing




I had an extra belt holder and it finally hit me!


cami organization closet space saving tip, closet, organizing




So now I hang my Cami's on a belt holder. I have lots of hooks to sort out the colors.I usually hang this on my spare clothing rack in my bedroom. I have to many clothes to hang it up in my closet! Of course a girl can never have to many clothes can she?


cami organization closet space saving tip, closet, organizing





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12496503/cami-organization-closet-space-saving-tip site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий