суббота, 20 июня 2015 г.

My first share -- I wanted something a little nicer and more permanent than a baby gate to try and keep our three dogs

out of the living room. (One of the dogs is old and has ... problems of the floor-ruining sort.) I'd bought these old shutters at a yard sale a few months back and by attaching two and a half of them together and securing them at the top and bottom with trim, they made a perfect gate. Took less than an hour start to finish.



my first share i wanted something a little nicer and more permanent than a baby, repurposing upcycling, windows, Dog gate built using shutters


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/125071/my-first-share-i-wanted-something-a-little-nicer-and-more-permanent-than-a-baby site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий