понедельник, 22 июня 2015 г.

My $40 Yard Sale Dining Room Table & Chairs

I found this dining room table and chairs at a yard sale - it was pretty disgusting when I found it - but a deal at $40. With a little elbow grease and chalk paint, here's how it looks now!



my 40 yard sale dining room table amp chairs, chalk paint, painted furniture, Table with 4 leaves and 4 chairs 40



my 40 yard sale dining room table amp chairs, chalk paint, painted furniture, Love the details on the table



my 40 yard sale dining room table amp chairs, chalk paint, painted furniture, Chalk paint and wax on the skirt and legs of the table water based poly for the top



my 40 yard sale dining room table amp chairs, chalk paint, painted furniture, Black paint and drop cloth upholstered seats for the chairs


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1251082/my-40-yard-sale-dining-room-table-amp-chairs site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий