суббота, 21 марта 2015 г.

kid's play kitchen


This is a little kitchen I did up to sell and it sold very quickly, I would like to do some more but need to find a smaller and lighter TV cabinet to use.
I know these have been around for a while so I was excited when I finally found a cabinet I could use!





kid s play kitchen, entertainment rec rooms, painted furniture, kitchen transformed from old tv cabinet







kid s play kitchen, entertainment rec rooms, painted furniture, fridge and freezer







kid s play kitchen, entertainment rec rooms, painted furniture, cooktop and sink







kid s play kitchen, entertainment rec rooms, painted furniture, inside oven and cupboard







kid s play kitchen, entertainment rec rooms, painted furniture, before






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1252952/kid-s-play-kitchen site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий