пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

Giant Bubble Mirror Tutorial...You'll Never Guess What It's Made From!

I bought a small round mirror awhile back, but needed a larger one to make my entryway really pop. Since I didn't want to pay the money for a big mirror, I searched the house for something I could use to make the mirror larger...and what I found gave me what I needed to create this giant bubble mirror!


Here is the finished product! I love how the bubble mirror turned out! It now has depth and texture and really stands out on the wall.


giant bubble mirror tutorial you ll never guess what it s made from, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wall decor


To make the bubble mirror I cut a large circle out of cardboard, big enough to have a few rows of "bubbles" around the mirror. The total diameter ended up being 32 inches (that's a big mirror!).


giant bubble mirror tutorial you ll never guess what it s made from, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wall decor


It was my mission not to spend any money on this project, so for the bubbles I used different objects I had around my house. Then I simply placed the mirror I already had in the center. You can click the link to my blog to learn about what I used to make the bubbles and the other steps involved.


giant bubble mirror tutorial you ll never guess what it s made from, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wall decor


I'm so happy about how this turned out! Sometimes having to "use what you have" makes you more creative. Necessity is the mother of invention right?


giant bubble mirror tutorial you ll never guess what it s made from, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wall decor


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12539857/giant-bubble-mirror-tutorial-you-ll-never-guess-what-it-s-made-from site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий