вторник, 17 марта 2015 г.

Container Gardening

Planting a few herbs in containers livens up outdoor spaces, and provides bounty for the kitchen. Along side of my herbs, I love to do containers with lettuces in early spring. Sadly, I missed the planting dates for this. Instead, I put some jalapenos and basil in pots next to my back door ~ a perfect way to add beauty to my landscape and bounty to my kitchen.



container gardening, container gardening, gardening, Grow easy things in a pot near your back door Here I ve planted a mild jalapeno pepper and surrounded it with basil varieties



container gardening, container gardening, gardening, Because one jaIapeno plant will produce a lot of pepperes I only planted one in the middle of the pot



container gardening, container gardening, gardening, I surrounded the pepper with colorful fragrant basils I planted Thai and Purple Ruffle basils The nice thing about these herbs I can begin using small amounts immediately


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1249723/container-gardening site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий