вторник, 10 марта 2015 г.

A Headboard Bench with a Story to Tell

Headboard bench tutorials are all over the internet... in fact, I had to consult several during the course of this project! This project was a first for me and left me a little nervous. A friend of mine trusted me to build a bench from a bed that once belonged to her grandmother. It marked the first time I've had to build something for a client first and then paint the finished piece. Thanks to several wonderful tutorials and a very patient DIY blogging buddy, I figured it out and created a beautiful bench with a story to tell and a special meaning to my friend and her family. More before and after pictures and the full story are on my blog!



a headboard bench with a story to tell, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling



a headboard bench with a story to tell, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling



a headboard bench with a story to tell, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1239569/a-headboard-bench-with-a-story-to-tell site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий