понедельник, 23 февраля 2015 г.

Summertime Porch With A Vintage Flair


I added some vintage items to my front porch last year to give it a fun vibe. I don't normally do anything too stuffy out here.










summertime porch with a vintage flair, gardening, outdoor living, porches







summertime porch with a vintage flair, gardening, outdoor living, porches, It took me forever to find a vintage croquet set that I loved







summertime porch with a vintage flair, gardening, outdoor living, porches, Vintage Skotch metal picnic basket that I found for 6 at a garage sale







summertime porch with a vintage flair, gardening, outdoor living, porches, Lavender in an old crusty pot







summertime porch with a vintage flair, gardening, outdoor living, porches, Love my black rocking chairs that i bought at Walmart a few years ago






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1207187/summertime-porch-with-a-vintage-flair site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий