четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

Green & Gold Christmas Dining Room

Merry Christmas everyone! Are you looking for some Christmas decorating inspiration? The room I am sharing today is our green and gold Christmas dining room. With the craziness of hosting Thanksgiving I never got to really decorate it for our Christmas home tour and between you and me I am pretty sure I was still washing dishes:).


Although, I love simple decorating there is still a small part of me that wants to go crazy and decorate the decorations at Christmas more so than any other time of year. I begged Jason to let me buy a tree for this room but he kept responding to me with the "P" word, priorities:). So I took matters into my own hands and dug a small evergreen out of our yard!


green gold christmas dining room, christmas decorations, dining room ideas, home decor, seasonal holiday decor


I accented my dining room table with pops of green like these pretty green napkin rings I found on sale a few years ago from Crate and Barrel.


green gold christmas dining room, christmas decorations, dining room ideas, home decor, seasonal holiday decor


To see more pics of my entire green and gold Christmas dining room please click on the link below and it will take you to my blog, Lehman Lane. For even more Christmas decorating ideas I am sharing my green and gold dining room with 20 of my blogging friends so be sure to stop by and see their rooms decked out for Christmas as well. Merry Christmas!


green gold christmas dining room, christmas decorations, dining room ideas, home decor, seasonal holiday decor


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11984241/green-gold-christmas-dining-room site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий