воскресенье, 22 февраля 2015 г.

Easter Fun...My Peeps Mason Jar Candles

Did you know that you can get FREE Mason jars with many brands of store-bought spaghetti sauce? Then save them for a fun project like this one...festive Easter candles made using Mason jars, Dollar Tree votive holders and bunny Peeps...easy peasy and so cute! A full tutorial is on my blog!



easter fun my peeps mason jar candles, crafts, easter decorations, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor, Fun Easter candles made from Mason jars votive holders and Peeps that s it



easter fun my peeps mason jar candles, crafts, easter decorations, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor, Just add the Peeps between the jar and the votive holder easy peasy



easter fun my peeps mason jar candles, crafts, easter decorations, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor, Super easy and fun candles for your Easter decor


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1202804/easter-fun-my-peeps-mason-jar-candles site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий